Friday, September 17, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Heavy metal toxicity

In addition to all wonderful cleansing program suggestions (you are
great Julia! Thank you!), I would listening to your body and doing
perhaps only 1 cleanse at a time. I am in the midst of some serious
cleansings to restore my body to what it SHOULD be doing (since it was
starting to 'wig out' on me).
This is what I have found to be working for me:

1) Drink water! (These water suggestions are from Dr. Susan Lawton)
a) 16 oz of room temp water 1st thing in the morning
b) If you are 100 lbs, then you should drink 50 oz of water a
day

2) Giving my body a weeks worth of rest in between cleansing programs
has been helpful.

3) For me, fasting once a week also gives my body a true rest - I can
sense it needs this.
(on the fast day I do not do any cleansing, even though it would be
in the middle of my cleansing program)

Also, Dr. Susan Lawton has suggested that to chelate Heavy Metals do
this:

Put the following in a roller bottle and put on neck and down
eustacion tubes
- 4 drops Frankincense (Breaks down alien matter)
- 5 drops Helichrysum (facilitators for fluid balance)
- 3 drops Cypress (clears it all away)
- 3 drops lavender (soother)

Good luck with your cleansing! It is a long journey, but worth it!
All the best,

LaReita Berky

"It's better to build boys than to mend men"
- unknown, but has been attributed to Baden Powell.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment