Tuesday, September 21, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Endometriosis and Pregnancy

just thought I'd try bumping this...

On Sep 19, 1:23 pm, JRW <silverdis...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> With all the new products out there I'd thought I'd ask yet another
> question about Endometriosis and Pregnancy. I have spent the past
> three days searching everythingdoterra.com on what has already been
> posted about these two topics and I have read some other resources. I
> am also currently searching PubMed.com. I still have a few questions
> and I suppose am wondering if there are any updated information/
> testimonies concerning these topics with oils.
>
> Is there anyone on here who has used oils for Endometriosis DURING
> Prgnancy? If so, what were your results, what oils did you use, how
> did you use them (T, I, A, D, etc.) and how often did you use them?
>
> What oils should be avoided during the first and second trimester for
> someone who has Endometriosis and threatens miscarriage and preterm
> labor? I know the doterra oils are pure and almost everyone says to
> use them everday through out in anyway, but I have not completely
> convinced this person to switch to doterra and she is wanting to use
> up the oils she has from a different company.
>
> I started her on the Frankincense as that is what was suggested to me.
> She asked me what else I would use if it were me in her situation. I
> told her if it were me I would do the following: 1 to 2 drops of
> Frankincense under my tongue once or twice daily, 2 drops of Geranium
> over my lower abdomen or reflext points of Uterus and Ovaries as
> needed and On Guard on my feet at night. However, as I was telling her
> this I felt like she needed to do something different. I don't know
> why. We really didn't have a lot of time to really sit down and
> discuss it. The protocol above is actually what I am doing to treat my
> own reproductive problems. I have learned over the past couple years
> to really trust my instincts and something tells me that she needs to
> try something different, or maybe use the same oils but apply them
> differently? I don't know. I thought getting some ideas from others
> who have more knowledge in this area might be helpful.
>
> On a side note I kept thinking she should use Clary Sage, but she was
> not excited about that and kept making up excuses for it. This got me
> to wondering if she is pregnant as you should use Clary Sage
> cautionously during pregnancy. If she is and Clary Sage would really
> help her like I think it would, I am wondering if it would at least me
> good for her to use during the last stages of pregnancy as her
> Endometriosis seems to be a lot worst during that time.
>
> Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment