Sunday, September 12, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Rash/redness between my chin and lower lip

I have a question concerning a rash that has developed about a week
ago. I have been using doTerra essential oils for about 2 months and
have never had a reaction to them up to this point.

I was doing some research about this rash and I'm not sure if it is
possibly too much candida in my system and it's coming out here or if
it is a herpes simplex...I have had something similar in the past but
it has not ever lasted this long. I have been using Lavender both pure
and mixed with evoo as well as Roman chamomile, Oregano mixed with
carrier oil and On Guard none of which seem to be helping...I am
stumped and wondering if I'm using the wrong oils or what. I LOVE MY
doTerra oils and I do not want to stop using them on my face but I
don't know what to do...PLEASE HELP:)

Thank you!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment