Monday, March 22, 2010

RE: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Mental Health Struggles of a Teenage Brother

Hey Whitney -
I live in Idaho Falls too. Let me know if I can help with any oils or
anything.
I also know of a lady that does rapid-eye-therapy. She helped my mom work
through some PTSD issues from a severe multiple dog attack several years
ago. I don't know if that is something he would be open to, but it could be
helpful.
Best -
Brooke Magleby
208-521-8921

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment