Tuesday, March 9, 2010

RE: [Everything doTERRA] Croup

ok, this works like a charm every time! My 2 year old since she was really little, any time some one in the house would get a cold, she would wake up in the middle of the night with croup, never failed! So when I got the oils, I read marjoram and thyme, I didn't have those so I used breathe thinking that would help, but it  made her cough more, so I obtained marjoram and thyme. I drop one drop of coconut oil marjoram and thyme in the palm of my hand go in her room and rub it on her chest and she never croup coughs again! Then the next morning we put on gaurd and oregano and thyme on her feet and she is good to go!
marjoram shouldn't be taken interally with children under 6 years, but I don't think it should be a problem topically, I would do it.
Good luck, ooh you could totally diffuse them too if you are concerned,
Emily

> Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 19:36:02 -0800
> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Croup
> From: h_princess_77@hotmail.com
> To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>
> Does anyone know what oils and what to do w/ them for a small infant
> w/ croup?
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment