Thursday, March 11, 2010

[mompowergroup] Digest Number 321

Messages In This Digest (4 Messages)

1a.
Re: craddle cap From: joan_of_archaeology
1b.
Re: craddle cap From: armand551
2a.
Re: cradle cap From: Trisha Philippe
2b.
cradle cap From: SUSAN HAKE

Messages

1a.

Re: craddle cap

Posted by: "joan_of_archaeology" ceatana@msn.com   joan_of_archaeology

Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:28 pm (PST)



My oldest son had it pretty bad. It looked really gross. I was told by our family doctor to just rub some baby oil into his scalp, let it sit for 10 minutes or so and then comb it out. I did that and it all came off and never came back.

--- In mompowergroup@yahoogroups.com, kelly ettinger <genxkids2@...> wrote:
>
> my daughter had cradle cap til she was baby to 3 years old i tried everything and then when we were stationed to camp pendleton the doctor here on base told me to try head and shoulder dry scalp care. and every since she has used it she is 6 years old still using this shampoo she doesn't have no more cradle cap. i am glad. 
>

1b.

Re: craddle cap

Posted by: "armand551" armand551@yahoo.com   armand551

Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:33 pm (PST)




txu. i have that problem with my son right now. great timing

robin
--- In mompowergroup@yahoogroups.com, Denise Rathey <ratheyd@...> wrote:
>
> Have you tried Vitamin E oil  it worked for my son Nathan and he had it really bad.   Dee in MN
>

2a.

Re: cradle cap

Posted by: "Trisha Philippe" musiclover620@yahoo.com   musiclover620

Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:34 pm (PST)



Ale,
You did very well.  I understood what you were saying wonderfully.  There were some small errors but those things come with time and more experience speaking and writing different languages.  Good luck!  :)
Trisha

________________________________
From: Elizabeth Loera <eloera90@yahoo.com.mx>
To: mompowergroup@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, March 3, 2010 7:06:29 PM
Subject: [mompowergroup] cradle cap

 
Hello
         Is very nice to know somebody talking about very interesting things such baby products, this is my first time at this space and I’m trying   to learn this language (I’m from Mexico). I read that somebody is looking for a remedy for a cradle cap and I used to use almond oil for my first baby when he was 2 years old, he had the same problem but the doctor told me to not use anything because he was to young, however I used to put some almond oil and made massage every day and that was a nice solution.
Hope this solution can be good for you, and thanks for the nice comments about baby products.
Ale
Please tell me if I wrote nice or no bodies understand my message ok …

________________________________

¡Encuentra las mejores recetas
con Yahoo! Cocina!
http://mx.mujer. yahoo.com/ cocina/

2b.

cradle cap

Posted by: "SUSAN HAKE" susanhake@btinternet.com   susanhake@btinternet.com

Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:37 pm (PST)



Wow there seem to be so many different remedies :). I think I will start with the ones I have in the house ( olive oil ) and go from there. Coconut oil sounds nice and would make her smell yummy too :). Though I could pass on a nutrogena bar to my 14 ydd who it seems is being attacked by acne all of a sudden. Ohhh those hormones!
I was thinking of trying to make my own natural soap, but have been told its quite difficult.
My 6 year old son has something that looks a lot like psoriasis on his leg. It comes in winter and goes in the summer. Last year one doctor said it was ring worm! It doesnt seem so bad this year - last year there were patches all over his arms, other leg and face. I'm wondering if natural soap would make any difference?
Sue H
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Dogs Owners Group

Join Do More For Dogs

pet community

Find helpful tips

for Moderators

on the Yahoo!

Groups team blog.

Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Learn about issues

Find support

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

No comments:

Post a Comment