Wednesday, March 24, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Teething Babies!!

Help! My six month old is teething. He is in so much pain - I've
never seen him cry like this!! I looked in my modern essentials book
and it said roman chamomile is good for teething, but I don't have
that. I also quickly checked these boards and read that white fir is
also good. But I don't have that either! I have quite a few oils
(about 50 of them) and just don't happen to have these two. Is there
ANYTHING else I can use? And what about application? Can I just
apply an oil straight to his gums?

Any help ASAP would be much appreciated.

Thank you all so much!!

Cristi :)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment