Monday, March 22, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Little Boy, Long-Term Antibiotics...

Thanks to everyone for your concern. I totally believe in the oils AND
the amazing capabilities of the body, but before I take him off the
AB, I feel like I need sort of an "authorized" plan. I am ready to put
him on a daily regimen to:

1) Heal the valve
and
2) Protect him from strep in the meantime

I have searched Everything doTERRA and have found many oils that are
good for the heart...so do I just make up my own plan? Maybe this is
part of the "medically brainwashed" culture that I grew up in, but
what I really want is to take my son in to SEE someone and to have
that person say, "What YOUR son needs is oils x, y, and z, taken in
such and such way, for x amount of time..." Is there someone in
doTERRA I can consult with or call (I'm new to how this works)?
Obviously, I am still a little hesitant and unsure about exactly what
to do to help him. I'm just so worried about "gambling" with his heart
based upon (very kind and well meaning) suggestions from friends on ED
who aren't facing this exact circumstance.

Who can give me the right plan, along with the assurance I need?

You are all amazing....thank you for caring :)

On Mar 19, 9:02 am, doterraessentialo...@gmail.com wrote:
> As a child myself, I was given prophylactic penicillin to protect myheart(aortic stenosis, among other things). I was to take it "for the rest of my life", which was to not be very long without surgery. I never had the surgery, but did develop a severe allergy to penicillin.
>
> You already see how logical our bodies are and how illogical the mindset of "Thou shall not heal" is. Allow yourself to step away from the illogical fear and you will find a beautiful, peaceful new world has opened itself right up to you. Search everythingdoterra and you will find lots of ideas forheartissues and for antibiotics.
>
> My prayers are with your family. This is a grand adventure!  Keep us posted!
>
> Love, Tamalu
> Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: 3blues1pink <whitneyperm...@gmail.com>
> Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 21:27:47
> To: Everything doTERRA<everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Little Boy, Long-Term Antibiotics...
>
> My 7 year old son was diagnosed with Mitral Valve Prolapse when he was
> 5 years old. This is aheartcondition caused from Rheumatic Fever. It
> is basically a leakyheartvalve that is dangerous if it worsens. We
> have seen several pediatric cardiologists and they have all told us
> the same thing: our son needs to take 1t of penicillin 2 times a day
> until he is 40!! The purpose of the penicillin is to protect him from
> getting strep throat. If he gets strep throat, his chances of getting
> Rheumatic Fever are very high. And if he gets RH again, hisheartwill
> be severely damaged.
>
>  All doctors have ASSURED ME that penicillin is the only antibiotic
> that the body will not create a resistance to. As for long term
> effects, they have studied the use of chronic penicillin since the
> 1930s and so far, there have been no negative long term side effects
> from using it daily.
>
> Believe me, I HATE giving him the antibiotic. I KNOW they are terrible
> for your body, but I am not a cardiologist and theheartis a pretty
> important organ to mess around with. So...I am wondering if doTERRA
> can offer me anything to help this situation. Here are my questions:
>
> 1) The drs have told me that there is no way the "leakyheartvalve"
> can ever be repaired. But can't varicose veins be healed? Isn't that
> kind of the same thing? Does anyone know anything about that? Could
> there be an oil that would heal a damaged valve?
>
> 2) Is there an alternative to daily antibiotics? (I heard Oregano
> taken long term can affect your liver?) Is there something I could use
> in stead of penicillin that I could feel CONFIDENT in it protecting my
> son from strep throat?
>
> 3) If I decide to keep him on the antibiotics, what should I be
> filling his body with to counter the negative effects of the
> penicillin? I am scared that he will suffer health problems later on
> in his life because he took AB for so many years...but on the other
> hand, at least hisheartwould still be beating!
>
> Thanks for your help! :)
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment