Wednesday, March 10, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Health Fair-HELP!

My daughter made Valentines that look like lottery cards with a
scratch-off section, so I used that idea to put on the back of my
business cards. I wrote different discounts, a free sample, or a free
aroma touch technique session on the card then put the scratch-off
piece over that. To make the scratch-off piece, I used clear mailing
labels or you could use clear contact paper. Then I mixed 2 parts
metallic acrylic craft paint with 1 part liquid dish soap and painted
the labels. I haven't handed out the cards yet, so I don't have
customer feedback to give. You could make separate cards instead of
using your business cards, also. I've seen posts with attachments,
but haven't figured that out yet or I would attach a picture of my
cards.
Good luck.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment