Monday, March 15, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: family physician class

Thank you. I would like you to email that to me.

On Mar 15, 5:28 pm, My doTARA <eeoev...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Jackie ,
> My Team all has a flip book that we made with the Power Point
> presentation printed to paper.
> We got them at Office Max. It looks like a Binder then folds  like a
> tepee  to display, just for this purpose.
> I think online they are cheaper. But its worth looking into.
> You can find this on the Business Tools on your virtual office.
> As for the handout, somewhere I picked up a handout that covers most
> of the oils and blends ,and we made
> space that they can take notes.
> Hope this helps.
> I can E-maill it to you if you want.
> I don't know how to post it on here.
>
> Tara-3099
> tev...@sfcn.org
>
> On Mar 15, 4:01 pm, Jackie <hope_...@hotmail.com> wrote:> Does anyone have a handout they use for teaching family physician
> > kit???

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment