Tuesday, March 9, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Diffuser

I have used Cassia and Grapefruit and gotton lots of compliments on
that, but my new favorite combination is Wild Orange and Wintergreen,
similar I'm guessing to the Peppermint but I lean towards the
Wintergreen. I did try this with Citris Bliss and it was fabulous but
because Wild Orange is a less expensive, have been going that route.
We used this combination at a Womens Fair and our booth was always
packed with people :o)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment