Tuesday, March 16, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] the difference between my son and daughter-treating pukies

so my 9 yr. old autistic son came down with the pukies starting at 11 last night. The difference between him and his sister is he let me put two drops of on guard on his tongue and his sister didn't. I did this every two hours. He did have five episodes but all thru the night but this is what I heard " Mommy is it time for more on guard?"  As I was beginning to write this I was heading it oh no it's going to go thru my entire family! and ask for advice when all of a sudden my son comes downstairs and says " I am all better!!!" I can hardly believe it- I know they work but really? After only 6 drops of on gaurd? It is tough to deny the result. Great now I have to entertain an ACTIVE boy lol!!!
 
 
lisa in mo
 
p.s. my daughter who wouldn't take the on guard is still dizzy and weak-go figure

No comments:

Post a Comment