Sunday, January 17, 2010

RE: [Everything doTERRA]

Thanks Cristi.  Sounds like you are on the right track.  Those were my thoughts to share with my friend who is asking for help. I was just curious about additional oils as well.   I really would be interested to follow your progress.  Would you mind keeping in touch and letting me know how it is working for you?  dhuckstep@comcast.net.  THANKS and good luck to you!

 

BTW, I don’t know what your exercise abilities are, but I have had inherent thyroid issues.  However, I’m doing well now.  I do believe the oils, and LLW are great keys and certainly very helpful, but for me personally, “running” is what totally got me off thyroid medication.  Even walking didn’t quite do it.  Again, the best to you!

 

From: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com [mailto:everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Cristi Bastian
Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2010 4:30 PM
To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA]

 

Debbie,

 

Hopefully soon I'll be a "testimonial" for both - I have hypothryoid and rheumatoid arthritis.  I did the GX assist and am now on the PB assist and plan to start the LLW pack as soon as I'm done and continue this process for a few months.  I'll let you know how it goes! :)

On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 4:16 PM, Debbie <dhuckstep@comcast.net> wrote:

Does anyone have any testimonials on what they have done for

1 – THYROID ISSUES

2 – ARTHRITIS

 

THANK YOU!!!!  ~Debbie


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment