Sunday, January 24, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA]

Julie Ann,

Thanks. I am looking forward to seeing that. It sounds as though
what you've created can fill a need for a direct, simple
introduction. Blessings,
Sharon

On Jan 22, 7:26 pm, 24KHealth <24khea...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have put together the sweetest note card and am perfecting it as we
> speak....it is working wonders for me.  I have suffered the same frustration
> as yourself and wondered about brochures so I put one together.  I am
> formatting it so that it will download properly and print correctly for all
> of yall.   Will send it out as soon as I get it worked up.    Julie Ann
>
>
>
> On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 9:21 PM, Debbie <dhucks...@comcast.net> wrote:
> >  Hi all -
>
> > I have had a ton of people asking me about doTERRA lately.  I'm always on
> > the fly as are they.  What do you give people on the run, especially those
> > who want to read something before talking about it all?  I went down and
> > bought product guides but it  just isn't quite the right thing in my
> > opinion.  I am baffled there is still not a brochure that we can just staple
> > cards and to hand to people – something that has the enrollment kits on
> > there – that is one important thing missing in the product guide in my
> > opinion.   Has anyone put something together they wouldn't mind sharing?
> >  Most I am talking to know a little of what I am doing and are just asking
> > for something to read.  They express interest but are busy and want to read
> > something before they get together.   Some are frustrated with website or
> > overwhelmed.  I have some personal stuff but I'm hoping there is something
> > more refined somewhere.  THANKS!
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com<everythingdoterra%2Bunsubscribe@googlegroups.com>
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> Julie Ann  864-506-4730
> doTERRA4u2.com
> Simply...The Most Potent Essential Oils On The Planet.  Guaranteed!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment