Sunday, January 17, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Dog Nasal Infection

I absolutely won't be offended, I will thank you for your valuable information.
I do not even have animals. However, if you put an oil on your finger and hold it
out to your animal, and if he doesn't come to you then don't use the oil, if your animal
does come to you and allows you to place the oil in the affected spot then it will
be a good oil for that animal. This is how they test to see if it will be okay.
This is part of the information that came up on this website and I tried it on my
grand dog (my grandchildren's dog) and when I put Lemon on my hands and rubbed
it in, he came to me and licked my hands like I was holding chopped liver. I also put
Lemon, Lavender and Peppermint on my hands and held them out to a friends dog
that had terrible allergies and her dog responded to the positive. She has literally
gotten rid of her dogs allergies.
I do know that you have to be very careful, as our oils are very pure, but I also truly
feel it is doable, just use caution.
 
Pat

On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 6:50 AM, Tanya <T_Widman@msn.com> wrote:
I hope I won't offend you Pat, but I have to disagree with the idea of
putting Breathe around the dog's nose. Breathe is strong to me
(although wonderful) when I put it near my nose. When you consider
that a dog's olfactory bulb is nearly 40 times larger than a humans
and they have no real way to tell you if it's too strong and no way to
relieve themselves, I don't think it's fair to put it in such a
sensitive area. I would suggest the bottoms of the feet or to diffuse
it in the room the dog is in. I recently wrote a small info sheet up
to be put on the everythingessential.me website, and if you would like
it shoot me an email. I don't think it has been posted yet.  Just my
two cents :)
Tanya

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment