Saturday, January 16, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Gallbladder issues

Are you tasking the LLW Pack? I've been without my gaulbladder for 30 years now, and still experience occasional discomfort after eating, but very rarely now that I'm on the LLW pack. If it gets too bad, I take water with a drop of peppermint and digestzen. Then I rub digestzen on my tummy. If it still hasn't subsided, I then take a capsule with 3 drps digestzen, and 2 drps ginger and fill the rest up with FCO. I hope this helps. This is only a suggestion.
Jan in Florida



-----Original Message-----
From: addie christensen <addiechristensen@yahoo.com>
To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sat, Jan 16, 2010 9:50 am
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Gallbladder issues

I had my gallbladder out more than 4 years ago. Every time I eat I am sick to my 
stomach. I wake up every morning with an upset stomach. What can I use to help
this? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. TIA

Addie




-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment