Sunday, January 17, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Aromatouch Class?

Shannon, you might check with corporate and see when Dr. Hill is going to be giving the class and where. And if you can get to the city where he will be, I highly recommend it. I do know that He is going to be doing a certification Aromatouch Class in the Albuquerque area. You might call the office to get details. I believe it is the first one for this year. If you are coming from out of town...I will be flying in just for this class myself. So if you'd like to share a hotel...let me know. But do call the office.
Jan In Florida



-----Original Message-----
From: Shannon E. <severtsen01@gmail.com>
To: Everything doTERRA <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sun, Jan 17, 2010 5:53 pm
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Aromatouch Class?

Does anyone know when the next possiblity is for the Aromatouch Class?
I missed the last 2 and really need to learn this to help me and my
family. Please let me know how I can become certified. Thanks :)
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment