Friday, January 15, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Anyone having a doterra class/party in the SLC area anytime soon?

 I'm sure I can find her a class. will check it out and let you know.

On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 10:58 AM, ashley <ashleyjoebell@gmail.com> wrote:
I am wondering if anyone will be presenting or hosting a class this
month in the SLC area. I have a friend I want to send to one, she
lives in Taylorsville; by West Valley. I have looked at the event
calender on my virtual office but there doesn't seem to be an
introduction to oils class or a "Dr Mom" party or something like that.
Please let me know. Thanks Ashley

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
Connie Boucher

www.supersimplewellness.net
www.doterra.myvoffice.com/supersimplewellness/
www.mynsp.com/supersimplewellness


No comments:

Post a Comment