Wednesday, January 20, 2010

[mompowergroup] Digest Number 287

Messages In This Digest (5 Messages)

1a.
Re: homemade From: GC
2a.
Re: Help Mom"s in Haiti!!!! From: Magda Navarro
3a.
Re: HI Karen from Louisiana here. From: Lauren F Sykes
4.1.
Re: single mom From: Wendy Huang
5.
(no subject) From: Nandie Paich

Messages

1a.

Re: homemade

Posted by: "GC" godscreation7@gmail.com   gc7ministry

Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:20 am (PST)



I love homemade bread and always find myself experimenting

----- Original Message -----
From: ani
To: mompowergroup@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2010 8:21 AM
Subject: [mompowergroup] homemade

yesterday i took a simple french bread recipe and added caraway seeds to it...hadn't made homemade bread in a while..it was yummy and so satisfying love ani

2a.

Re: Help Mom"s in Haiti!!!!

Posted by: "Magda Navarro" navarrom39@yahoo.com   navarrom39

Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:22 am (PST)



 
I am in Longmont Co.
 
I like this "Helping Moms Achieve Their Goals and Dreams "
 
are you help them?

--- On Sun, 1/17/10, Magda Navarro <navarrom39@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Magda Navarro <navarrom39@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [mompowergroup] Re: Help Mom"s in Haiti!!!!
To: mompowergroup@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, January 17, 2010, 4:51 PM

 

Nyni where are you living?
Magda

--- On Sun, 1/17/10, Nyna <aem_aggie@yahoo. com> wrote:

From: Nyna <aem_aggie@yahoo. com>
Subject: [mompowergroup] Re: Help Mom"s in Haiti!!!!
To: mompowergroup@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Sunday, January 17, 2010, 2:59 AM

 

Congratulations for the little one on the way!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Thank you so much for this. I have plenty of baby and toddler clothes that I'd like to donate and have been thinking about how I could get them down there.

Nyna
Helping Moms Achieve Their Goals and Dreams

--- In mompowergroup@ yahoogroups. com, "Carnivalqueen" <travlnvixen@ ...> wrote:
>
> I have been trying to post but my computer is acting up, so I apologize if this post shows up twice.
>
> I am a proud Mom to my DD (and found out today 2nd DD is on the way soon). It breaks my heart to think of a helpless mother trying to care for her child in the midst of this tragedy. I currently am working as a flight attendant and am committed along with other co-workers, to do all that we can to help. If anyone reading this msg would like to donate any baby supplies ( used and unused) food, diapers, clothes, first aid supplies. And can get them to a major airport I am going to try a coordinate p/u's (w/i the US). to go hopefully as soon as next week. I am in Atlanta but willing to travel. plz contact me with any questions
>

3a.

Re: HI Karen from Louisiana here.

Posted by: "Lauren F Sykes" laurenfsykes@ymail.com   laurenfsykes@ymail.com

Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:22 am (PST)



hi karen.
my name is Lauren I am from hammond, la. i was curious where in LA u live? I also have a son, and he has just been diagnosed with adhd, amd dyslexia.....and i often find myself isolating. I would love to talk with you some
more re: this. its been so difficult.,,,,and where my child attends school hes the only one in his class with this and its soooo hard to not have anyone to talk about it with. i feel im the only person who has a child who struggles daily. ...
althought i know there r parents who have a worse challenge..
its just hard emotionally lately with seeing him hate school, struggle to be "accepted", etc. please feel free to email me.
god bless,
lauren
On Mon Jan 18th, 2010 9:11 AM EST karens.special1 wrote:

>And Hey who would have thunk that the Saints have won first time since I was 14 and their daddy manning was playing.. New Orleons/ I have a sinus infection from my sick friend. do have antib.'s to get today?
> Yes Ms. Castillo please feel free to e-mail me to chat some time.
>To the lady w mom in Haiti. I'll pray for you it has to be excrutiating.
>I

4.1.

Re: single mom

Posted by: "Wendy Huang" wendyh22@yahoo.com   wendyh22

Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:23 am (PST)



I'm single mom in the Twin Cities, MN; have been thinking about starting a support group.  If you are interested please send me an email.Wendy

--- On Mon, 1/18/10, withmommyshelp@yahoo.com <withmommyshelp@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: withmommyshelp@yahoo.com <withmommyshelp@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [mompowergroup] single mom
To: mompowergroup@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, January 18, 2010, 3:37 AM

 

Omg never be afraid to hang out with couples..they need you in their life too!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----

From: Lora G <freebird0511@ yahoo.com>

My point is don't rely on others for your happiness or activities.There are many things to do alone that can be fun,rewarding and avenues to meeting new people.Taking a class is a great way to occupy your mind and socialize.

5.

(no subject)

Posted by: "Nandie Paich" npaich@yahoo.com   npaich

Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:23 am (PST)



Thank you for everybody who responded to my email. I will  definetely try some of the suggestions.

kind regards,
Nandie paich

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Cat Fanatics

on Yahoo! Groups

Find people who are

crazy about cats.

Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Learn about issues

Find support

Yahoo! Groups

Going Green

Explore green tips

and resources

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

No comments:

Post a Comment