Saturday, January 23, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Testimonial

Yes!! Thank You for sharing it helps to know that there is hope. :)

On Jan 18, 9:50 pm, vision <vision.merr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Wonderful story keep us posted I will suggest this to other people
> with the same concerns.  Good luck!
>
> On Jan 18, 6:01 pm, cnrb78 <cristibast...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > Hey all!
>
> > I just wanted to share what seems, to me, to be a success story.
>
> > Sixteen days ago, I started on the GX assist.  After that ten day
> > course, I started the PB assist.  Now I'm just starting the LLW.  Two
> > days ago, I started my period!  This is a good thing, because I'm 31
> > and hadn't had a period in four months!!  In fact, in all of 2009, I
> > only had three of them.  My husband and I have adopted one baby, but
> > we'd love to be able to get pregnant one day too.  When I woke up and
> > had started a period, my husband exclaimed, "The cleanse is WORKING!"
> > I thought that was really cute! :)
>
> > I'm really hoping that all of this will help to balance and regulate
> > my hormones.  I'm also hoping that it will help with some of my other
> > medical problems - hypothyroid, arthritis and fibromyalgia.  I will
> > keep you all posted!
>
> > Thanks for the support and encouragement.  I am so happy to be seeing
> > some results!
>
> > Oh - I also wanted to mention that I have had GREAT success with
> > geranium and pimples/acne.  If I sense one coming on, I put some
> > geranium on it and the next morning it's either gone, or significantly
> > smaller.  YAY!
>
> > Thanks again for all of the help!
>
> > Cristi :)- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment