Saturday, January 23, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Testicular Cancer/Panic anxiety attacks

On Jan 17, 1:50 pm, "Shannon E." <severtse...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Help me with this. I just found out that my baby brother 31 has just
> got this diagnosis as of Thursday. I just wonder if we should try the
> cancer protocol or if there is something that someone has found
> specific to this type of cancer. We are not sure of the stage or
> anything yet. It is very scary and hope that we can get this before it
> gets to out of hand. We have cancer running rampid through our family
> it seems and I just want to prevent it? Any thoughts?
>
> Because of all my fun stressors in life I think that I had what I
> would refer to as the worst panic/anxiety attack ever in my life~ Can
> anyone help me know how to treat these symptoms. Balance is just not
> enough these days and I am not sleeping well which is making matters
> worse. Wish I could come down to the event in St. George, but not a
> dime to stand on. Thus more stress and and and.... Help me thanks

Hello Shannon,
My husband has been reading a new book "Knockout, Interviews with
Doctors Who are Curing Cancer ...." by Suzanne Somers. These doctors
have been using peptides to help heal people with stage 3 and 4 cancer
and their success rate is above 67 percent with stage 4 cancer. It is
alternatives to chemotherapy and radiation. Chemo has a 9% success
rate and truly only works on 3 types of cancer. One of the doctors is
in Houston, Stanislaw R. Burzynski, M.D., Ph.D, at the Burzynski
Clinic. www.burzynskiclinic.com.

My uncle is in stage 3 verging on 4 and we found this book Monday, the
18th and he is already reading it and contacting the clinic for help
with his liver cancer. The protocols are all about cleansing the
colon, kidneys, liver; eating organically; and using supplements to
give us what the chemicals have taken from our diets. In my opinion,
it is definitely worth getting the book and reading if you are looking
for an alternate to the poisons given by most cancer protocols when
you are in stages 3-4.

For the anxiety I have helped my clients with this, put 2-3 drops
Serenity on your hand, rub it on the solar plexus, cup hands and
inhale for 30 seconds. Put 2-3 drops Elevation on your hand, rub it
on solar plexus and around the navel, cup your hands and inhale.
Close your eyes while you are inhaling and as you inhale each oil,
bring White Hot Light into your body with each breath and fill
yourself with the light. If you start feeling anxiety again and you
are not near your oils, close your eyes and inhale the White Light
into your body, remembering the release of the anxiety you feel when
you are using the oils. I use this with my clients especially when
they go through an Emotional Release session and let go of trauma from
their cellular memory.

I hope this information is helpful, it is not meant for diagnosing,
prescribing or treating--only my personal experiences. Have a
beautiful day and blessings to you.

Peace, Light & Abundance,
Sheila Hay, LMT, CR, CST, RM
Aura Borealis Wellness & Massage
Glennallen Chiropractic
The HEART Institute -- www.heartinstitute.info

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment