Sunday, January 17, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Dog Nasal Infection

I hope I won't offend you Pat, but I have to disagree with the idea of
putting Breathe around the dog's nose. Breathe is strong to me
(although wonderful) when I put it near my nose. When you consider
that a dog's olfactory bulb is nearly 40 times larger than a humans
and they have no real way to tell you if it's too strong and no way to
relieve themselves, I don't think it's fair to put it in such a
sensitive area. I would suggest the bottoms of the feet or to diffuse
it in the room the dog is in. I recently wrote a small info sheet up
to be put on the everythingessential.me website, and if you would like
it shoot me an email. I don't think it has been posted yet. Just my
two cents :)
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment